Senin, 06 September 2021

KENALAN YOKK

 



Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh ...


Hello Everyone !!!!!


On this occasion, allow me to make an introduction to who I am. My name is Ana Salsabilla, and you can call me Ana. I was born in Malang, May 10th 2007. My favorite dishes are gado-gado, satay, meatballs, etc.


My favorite color is black. The black color looks elegant and minimalist. The black color is also very suitable to be combined with my skin tone.


Speaking of hobbies, I really enjoy reading. Starting from reading textbooks, comics, to literary novels. I want to write a book about myself and my life experiences to share with others. Hopefully, my dream can come true.




One of my favorite books is "The life-changing magic of tidying up" by Marie Kondo. I really like Marie Kondo. She is a great woman who has written many books to make life simpler and more disciplined. She is even included in the 100 most important people in the world.



Besides being a writer, I also want to be the Indonesian ambassador in Japan. I want to meet great people there and learn a lot from them. I also want to introduce Indonesian culture to them, starting from typical dances, culinary arts, and others. Establishing good relations with other countries will have a positive impact on my country, that's what I think at this moment. I hope I can realize this dream of mine when I grow up.


To realize that dream, I've put in a lot of effort. one of that is to learn many foreign languages ​​and join language communities. I learned many things in that community. besides the language community, I also participate in reading communication and many organizations in school such as Student Council, Green Guardian of School, PIK-R, etc.


I guess that’s all I can say about this introduction. Thank you very much for your attention. Hope we can be good friends!

follow me on istagram!!

@anasalsabilla_


Lokasi: Jawa Timur, Indonesia

1 komentar: